What is Coaching?
Coaching is the art of facilitating the performance, learning and development of another (Downey 1999). The role of the coach is to work with the client in a non-judgmental, impartial way to help the client achieve their potential.
Would you benefit from coaching?
If you are going through change, need to make career options, want to change careers or improve other areas of your life then you would benefit from coaching. If you are an executive coaching can help you become a better leader. Listed below are just some of the ways that coaching can help you::
- increase self awareness; this helps people to get clear about what they want, how to get there and the issues that may be standing in their way
- remove the limiting beliefs and fears that hold them back in certain situations (e.g. presenting in public, confronting issues with staff)
- achieve higher levels of sustainable self confidence and fulfilment
- become less anxious and stressed
- become more 'outcome' focused instead of being 'problem' focused
- engage in their work with more passion and purpose
- achieve a greater work-life balance
- become better managers of people
Moda Coaching provides Executive and Personal Coaching services. It provides a personalized, customized, outcome focused service to its clients.
If you want to see a positive in your career or personal life then please contact Moda Coaching.
Your vision will become clear
only when you look into your heart ...
Who looks outside, dreams.
Who looks inside, awakens.
~ Carl Jung (1875-1961), Psychologist